SK Collaborative team members are actively involved in professional education and training throughout the country. We have contributed to several national and regional green programs, such as:
- National Green Building Standard – Three of our staff were involved in 2024 Task Groups for next version of NGBS Green.
- LEED for Homes Version 4 Reference Guide – firm cofounders were lead authors.
- EarthCraft Renovation program (2000) and EarthCraft House (2017).
- 2020 National Green Building Standard.
- City of Decatur High Performance Building Ordinance.
- Developed a custom green certification program for Trilith community in Fayette County, Georgia.