SK Collaborative is Hiring
Position: Marketing Coordinator & Project Management Assistant (Download PDF)
Full Time/Part Time: Full time
Reports To: Owners
Travel Required: Up to 15% around metro Atlanta, and occasionally around state
About the Position:
SK Collaborative is seeking a junior level professional to help shape and manage this small company. This position is a unique opportunity to help a growing business remain organized as it continues to expand its market. The Marketing Coordinator & Project Management Assistant works closely with SK Collaborative’s owners and other employees on many aspects of the business. The ideal candidate has a mind for big ideas and ambitions to help us create a Marketing Manager position for themselves. You’ll help us craft our brand and tell our story. Responsibilities include all facets of the business and, we’ll be honest, there’s A LOT to learn early on. If you’re up for it, please let us know!
Marketing Coordination Responsibilities
● Manage SK Collaborative’s marketing pipeline and campaigns.
● Write content for and manage website, email campaigns, and social media posts.
● Curate and send newsletters.
● Assist with identifying and tracking sales leads.
● Help to develop and implement marketing strategy.
● Be willing to occasionally get a little bit dirty and climb around construction sites.
Project Management Assistant Responsibilities
• Work closely with team members to streamline business practices and processes.
• Assist team with project administration; input and update internal job tracking for each assigned project, monitor project timeline, and status of deliverables.
• Edit and format business documents.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
● Knowledge of marketing strategy.
● Strong writing and communication skills.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
● Strong computer skills.
● Experience using a variety of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
● Interest in sustainability.
Preferred Technical Skills / Certifications:
● Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution
● Experience in a process/operations role
● Email marketing experience in software such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.
● Experience with Adobe products such as Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign
● Excellent communicator and ability to explain complex concepts to a variety of stakeholders
● Attention to detail with strong oral and written communication skills
● Well-developed interpersonal skills, maturity, credibility, confidence and integrity
● Collaborative with strong focus on teamwork
● Acutely organized
● Curious with a passion to learn and grow
SK Collaborative is an award-winning firm that works with contractors, developers, homeowners, and design professionals to make their buildings and communities better places to live and meet green certification requirements. We strive to accomplish these goals as simply and cost effectively as possible through our consulting, certification, training, and writing services. Our reputation is built on quality, honesty and professionalism.
SK Collaborative is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please submit resume and cover letter explaining your interest in the job to email@example.com. Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be reviewed.