SK Collaborative is Hiring
Position: Green Building Consultant
Full Time/Part Time: Full time
Reports To: Owners
Travel Required: Up to 50% around metro Atlanta, and occasionally around state
Required Industry Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a built environment design or planning field i.e. architecture, construction management or building-related engineering disciplines
- 2+ years’ relevant experience
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Proven interest in and demonstrates a deep understanding of high performance building strategies
- Experience reading and reviewing construction drawings and specifications
- Experience with green building programs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs, specifically Excel and Word.
- Strong computer skills
Preferred Technical Skills/Certifications:
- LEED Green Associate accreditation
- LEED Homes, ND, BD+C, EB+OM, and/or ID+C knowledge
- Previous rating experience as a HERS Rater, LEED Homes Green Rater and/or NGBS Green Verifier
- Previous construction experience as builder or industry trade
- Experience with Indoor Air Quality Testing, Construction Management or Environmental Site Assessments
- Excellent communicator and ability to explain complex concepts to a variety of stakeholders
- Attention to detail with strong oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, maturity, credibility, confidence and integrity
- Collaborative with strong focus on teamwork
SK Collaborative is an award-winning firm that works with contractors, developers, homeowners, and design professionals to make their buildings and communities better places to live and meet green certification requirements. We strive to accomplish these goals as simply and cost effectively as possible through our consulting, certification, training, and writing services. Our reputation is built on quality, honesty and professionalism.
SK Collaborative is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please submit resume and cover letter explaining your interest in the job to email@example.com. Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be reviewed.