Abe Kruger and Carl Seville, SK Collaborative principals, are well respected industry writers, having co-authored the first college textbook on residential green building, and contributed to numerous books, periodicals, and websites on sustainable construction.
Typical client services include preparation of building operations and maintenance manuals, occupant and management training documentation, and RFP submittals.
- 2019 Mississippi QAP Requirements
- 2019 Georgia QAP 4% Requirements Analysis White Paper
- 2019 Georgia QAP Sustainable Construction Scoring Analsysis
- 2018 Georgia QAP Sustainable Construction Scoring Analysis
- 2017 Georgia QAP Sustainable Construction Scoring Analysis
- 2015 NGBS Updates: What You Need To Know
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in our White Papers. After your successful submission, you'll be taken to a download page. Thank you!
- Green Building: Principles and Practices in Residential Construction
- ASID Regreen Guidelines
- LEED V4 Reference Guide
- No Regrets Remodeling
- Remodeling Magazine
- Professional Remodeler
- Healthy Homes Alabama https://lihca.org/healthy-homes-alabama-1
Contact us learn more.